Monday 24 December 2012

The holiday season is finally upon us and for lots of us there's not going to be too much time for reading. However, if you are lucky enough to get some reading time, I hope Brook Cottage Books has helped you choose a good book. It has been a very successful first few weeks for the blog and I'd like to thank everyone for all their support. The response has been just wonderful and lots of lovely people have been tweeting and facebooking their little literary hearts out for me. I look forward to 2013 being the year that Brook Cottage Books really takes off and with all your support I just know this will happen.
 

Have a wonderful Christmas and a great New Year. May 2013 be a year full of love, laughter and books! Just remember, your next adventure is only a page turn away!


Lots of love JB!
 
 

- Copyright © 2013-2014 Brook Cottage Books - Powered by Blogger - Graphics & Blog Customization by JellydogDesign